In this episode of the Social Media Marketing Podcast, Michael Stelzner interviewed Greg Hickman, the founder of Mobile Mixed, a website that trains businesses in mobile marketing (no longer an active website).
In this podcast, Greg shares what businesses should do to make the mobile experience of their websites more user-friendly.
Here are a few other things you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The best tools available to build your own mobile site.
- How to discover the kind of devices people are using to visit your site.
- Why it’s important for businesses to think about the unique needs of mobile users.
- How to find out if mobile users are coming to your website.
- Why you need to think differently about tablet users versus mobile phone users.
- Where businesses should start when it comes to making a site mobile-friendly.
- Some user interface ideas to think about when it comes to mobile users.
- Should you create do a mobile app instead of a mobile-optimized website?
Responsive themes automatically adjust your website look and feel depending on how the user is accessing your website (web browser, smartphone, tablet, etc.).