If you provide me with a video testimony for 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, I will promote your book.
Here’s how it works, step by step.
1. Get a copy of your book ready to hold up in front of your computer camera.
2. Prepare your testimonial, which should include the following:
Your Book Title
Your Website URL
A Short Testimonial for 1001 Ways to Market Your Books (write it out and practice it a few times). It doesn’t have to be long. One or two sentences is enough.
3. Make sure your computer camera (webcam) or smartphone camera is ready to go.
4. Record your video using your webcam or smartphone camera via Facebook Live or other apps.
5. State your name, the title of your book, and your website URL while holding your book up in front of the camera. Then give your testimony for John Kremer’s 1001 Ways to Market Your Books.
6. Press the stop button when you have completed your testimony.
7. Submit your video to me via email (or simply send me to the Facebook URL or website URL where your video is live).
8. When you submit your video, I’ll receive your video and upload it to a new page on this blog.
9. I’ll include your video on its own page along with your name, your book title, and your website URL.
10. I will promote your testimonial and you via my social networks.
Note: Don’t provide a testimonial for 1001 Ways to Market Your Books unless you really like the book. I would not want you to be dishonest in providing a testimonial.
As an author, you can use crowdsourced videos (like the above request) to solicit video testimonials, ask for video reviews, run video contests, audition people, interview them with a few questions recorded via a video interview, or even solicit video customer support requests.