It won’t take much time to get involved — and it could spread your blog post (and thus your blog or website) across many sites and social networks.
Here are the Sweet Retweet Valentine Blog Hop rules:
1. Write a blog post that you’d like retweeted.
2. Feature the Valentines button on that blog post.
3. Spread the word. Your friends can find all the information right here in this blog post. The more people that join, the more retweets.
4. Tweet your link. Several times between February 1st and February 14th, tweet your blog link with the hashtag #valentineretweet (no spaces).
5. Retweet other authors. Do a search for the hashtag #valentineretweet and retweet some of your fellow authors. Retweet a few authors two or three times a day.
6. Comment on their blog. Check out your fellow author’s blogs and leave a comment.
7. Share some more. You can also share their posts via Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, or other social networks you belong to.
More Notes about the Sweet Retweet Valentine Blog Hop . . .
Your post doesn’t have to be about Valentine’s Day or romance. Any topic will do.
Any blogger can participate, but book authors should get the most benefit from this blog hop.
Here’s a sample tweet you can send: Check out my blog post for the Sweet Retweet Valentine Blog Hop – http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/36-ways-to-help-a-book-author-you-love – #valentineretweet
To post the button, copy the code below. Then go to your blog editor and choose the text option. Paste the code into the body of your blog post where you want the button to appear:
<a href="http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/should-you-join-the-sweet-retweet-valentine-blog-hop/" target="_blank"><img alt="Sweet Retweet Valentines Blog Hop" src="http://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/wp-content/uploads/Sweet-Retweet-Blog-Hop.jpg" /></a>