getting sponsors

How to Secure Sponsors Successfully

How to Secure Sponsors for Your Events (Like Book Launches)

Guest Post by Roberta Vigilance Securing sponsors for events can save event planners, promoters, authors, and other professionals tens of thousands of dollars and more. 90% of securing sponsors is being passionate about the event you are planning. The other 10% is knowing what language to use, how to approach the sponsors, how to write […]

About John Kremer

John Kremer is author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, the Relationships Matter Marketing program, and many other books and reports on book marketing, Internet marketing, social media, and book publicity. -- .

Continue Reading