marketing statistics

Retargeting statistics and retargeting infographic

Retargeting: What It Is, Why You Should Use It

Retargeting is the process of transforming window-shoppers into buyers. Only 2% of visitors buy something during their first visit to an online store. Retargeting is a tool that makes it more likely that the other 98% of store visitors will come back. Retargeting transforms window-shoppers into buyers. Only 2% of visitors buy something during their […]

About John Kremer

John Kremer is author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, the Relationships Matter Marketing program, and many other books and reports on book marketing, Internet marketing, social media, and book publicity. -- .

Advertisements
  •  
  •  
  • 2
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Continue Reading
Mobile Marketing Stat of the Day #2

Mobile Marketing Stat of the Day: March 31, 2014

Mobile Marketing Stat of the Day: Over 70 billion mobile apps have been downloaded thus far! That’s 10 times the number of people on the planet! Source: Gartner, Inc. Have you created a mobile app yet for your business? Most mobile apps get less than 100 downloads. That’s not worth it. If you are going […]

About John Kremer

John Kremer is author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, the Relationships Matter Marketing program, and many other books and reports on book marketing, Internet marketing, social media, and book publicity. -- .

  •  
  •  
  • 1
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Continue Reading