Are you involved in advertising online – either banner ads, Google ads, Facebook ads, or other online ads? Then you should read Adobe’s report linked below.
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the insights from Adobe’s State of Online Advertising report:
- Magazine readers are twice as likely to read an ad and pay attention to it than TV viewers to enjoy a commercial.
- 68% of consumers don’t like online advertising.
- 54% say that banner ads don’t work (probably more advertisers would say the same thing).
- 53% of consumers agree that most marketing is a bunch of BS.
- Advertisers and marketers are considered less valuable than teachers, scientists, bankers, and even politicians – but at least as valuable as dancers and actors.
- 53% of Facebook users would like a dislike button.
For more details, see: http://infographicaday.com/infographic-online-marketing-is-failing-with-consumers