Authors! Here are 13 keys to self-publishing your book successfully.
John Kremer’s 13 Keys to Self-Publishing
- Write a great book.
- Get a good book editor.
- Come up with a memorable, brandable book title.
- Design a readable book interior.
- Great covers sell books.
- Build a topical website.
- Strive for quality in every decision, every day.
- Create a great tribe or fan club.
- Short blog posts work best.
- Always include a graphic.
- Market a great book.
- Create lots of relationships.
- Do something every day to market your book.
Self-publish tips: Here are 13 keys to self-publishing your book successfully. #selfpublishing #books
Source: Self-Publishing Tips: 5 Keys to Self-Publishing Success
The Self-Publishing Mini-Course: https://bookmarketingbestsellers.com/self-publishing-tips-and-success-stories
About John Kremer
John Kremer is author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, the Relationships Matter Marketing program, and many other books and reports on book marketing, Internet marketing, social media, and book publicity. -- John Kremer on Book Marketing.
John, Thank you for the great tips. Can you post again what the name of the site that has free graphics already sized for LinkedIn and other social media sites?
Pingback: Self-Publishing Tip: 5 Keys to Self-Publishing Success | Book Marketing Bestsellers
One such site is http://pablo.buffer.com.
The other site is http://www.canva.com.