Get ready for an hour with two masters of book marketing and what you should be doing during 2022: John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Book and Dr. Judith Briles via the AuthorU – Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast.
Your takeaways include:
- Hot tips for 2022 to do starting now.
- Rediscover why superfans are your sweet marketing spot.
- How to serialize your book via Amazon Vella.
- New tips for creating the “CliffNotes” version of your book.
- Discover Substack.com and how to use it to publish your email newsletters, podcasts, courses, and more.
- Why authors should be using Pinterest.
Are you ready to start? You can listen to this podcast via these podcasting services:
Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/b06bb3b2-1ad2-40fc-adbc-d704c0a7cb4c/episodes/daa8b267-8bd0-46fc-94be-82e1a71809ef/author-u-your-guide-to-book-publishing-book-marketing-2022-with-john-kremer-12-30-2021
Listen to John Kremer’s Book Marketing Success Podcast by clicking on the graphic below: