Get ready for an hour with two masters of book marketing and what you should be doing during 2022: John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Book and Dr. Judith Briles via the AuthorU – Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast.
Your takeaways include:
- Hot tips for 2022 to do starting now.
- Rediscover why superfans are your sweet marketing spot.
- How to serialize your book via Amazon Vella.
- New tips for creating the “CliffNotes” version of your book.
- Discover Substack.com and how to use it to publish your email newsletters, podcasts, courses, and more.
- Why authors should be using Pinterest.
Are you ready to start? You can listen to this podcast via these podcasting services:
Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/b06bb3b2-1ad2-40fc-adbc-d704c0a7cb4c/episodes/daa8b267-8bd0-46fc-94be-82e1a71809ef/author-u-your-guide-to-book-publishing-book-marketing-2022-with-john-kremer-12-30-2021
Listen to John Kremer’s Book Marketing Success Podcast by clicking on the graphic below:
About John Kremer
John Kremer is author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, the Relationships Matter Marketing program, and many other books and reports on book marketing, Internet marketing, social media, and book publicity. -- John Kremer on Book Marketing.